On 25 May 2018 entered into force Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter “GDPR”).
IPTCC provides information on how we process personal data and what the rights of the data subject are related to.
Who is the administrator of personal data?
As of the transfer of personal data IPT Call Center Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Armii Krajowej 62 becomes their administrator. Telephone contact to the Company: 530 527 932.
How to contact us for more information on the processing of personal data?
In all matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the personal data inspector at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, tel .: 530 527 932.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data by IPTCC?
The data will be processed in order to use it in marketing activities towards the data subject, the subject of which the person is the owner, partner or representative, including transferring them to recipients cooperating with the Company, preparing the offer, making telephone contact, mailing or by via e-mail and present this offer, as well as conduct a customer satisfaction survey. The legal basis for processing is art. 6 par. 1 point and GDPR – consent of the data subject or art. 6 par. 1 point f GDPR – legitimate interests of the administrator, which are the running and development of the Company’s activities, enriching the offer for clients, presentation of services, researching and improving quality, as well as possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
The purpose of the processing may also be the preparation, conclusion and execution of the contract / order between the data subject and IPT Call Center Sp. z o.o., including compliance with public law liabilities, e.g. in the field of taxes. The legal basis for processing is art. 6 par. 1 point b and point f. GDPR – legally justified interests of the administrator, which are establishing business contacts, incurring rights and obligations towards properly represented persons and taking care of the interests of the Company.
Who do we share personal information with?
The data will be disclosed to: service providers, providing the Company with the functioning of technical and organizational solutions, legal and business advisors, courier companies, postal companies, accounting and HR services companies, partners of the Company in order to present their offer.
How long will we store your personal information?
The data will be stored:
During the period of the Company’s activity, until the consent to data processing has been withdrawn or until the objection to the processing of data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point f. GDPR or
for the duration of the contract and required by law (including tax and accounting), also necessary to seek possible claims;
What is the right of the data subject?
Persons whose data is processed by the Company have the right to:
- access to your personal data, i.e. confirmation whether data is processed, information about the purposes of processing, categories of data being processed and recipients, and information about rights to the administrator;
- requiring immediate rectification, addition of data;
- request for deletion of data if one of the circumstances mentioned in art. 17 GDPR;
- processing restrictions,
- transfers of data which they provided to the administrator;
- opposition to data processing pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point f GDPR (including for the needs of direct marketing, including profiling);
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body regarding compliance with provisions on the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- If the processing is based on the consent given by the data subject, he / she has the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Do you need to provide us with your details?
Providing the data is: voluntary if you agree to the processing of data or
the contractual requirement and condition for the conclusion of the contract;
Do we process personal data automatically (including profiling) in a way that affects the rights of the data subject?
- One of the methods of data processing may be profiling, ie defining profiles of preferences of the person whose data relate to these data and thus adjusting the services of the Company and the content that that person receives.
- The decision-making process based on automated data processing (including profiling) can be applied to a data subject only:
- in order to conclude and perform the contract between the Company as an administrator and that person or
- when the person agreed to such processing.
In other cases, profiling can only take place if it is subject to human interference. In any case, automated processing must comply with the law and the Company as an administrator must ensure adequate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject.
- The data subject may at any time object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. After filing the objection, the Company will no longer process the data in this way.
Call, write. Let’s meet and talk about the offer for your business.